Apex EDI Urology Credentialing
The urology credentialing service that gets you paid.
Whether you are credentialing with insurance payers for the first time or need to re-credential for the sixth time, Apex EDI helps doctors focus on what is most important to their practice, healing their patients. Save time and money by having an Apex EDI urology credentialing specialist complete your credentialing applications, submit to payers, and provide you with timely follow-up.
Credentialing is complicated and takes many hours, even several days, of your time to complete accurately. Apex EDI has the experience to get you credentialed with the correct insurance payers quickly, accurately, and inexpensively.
Our Credentialing Services Include:
- Identify, complete, and submit medical credentialing and re-credentialing applications
- Annual medical credentialing monitoring and maintenance
- We will let you know when you need to re-credential
- Add or Remove providers
- Status research
- 100% accuracy – we understand the process
- Competitive pricing
- Personalized Service: Your own dedicated credentialing specialist available via phone or Email (8am-5pm M-F)
- All major commercial, government, and state payers + EFT
- Cost analysis
- Consolidate your applications or do one payer at a time
- Obtain your NPI or add a provider to a group NPI
- Much more!
Credentialing puts more money in your pocket.
Your staff are free to focus their time on other more important things while Apex deals with payers on your behalf. The cost to credential with the most commonly used insurance payers in your area can be recovered with just a few patient claims being paid. On the other hand, if you turn away just one potential patient because you have not credentialed with their insurance company, you have lost business and profit.
How easy is it to get started with Apex EDI?
Would you like to receive a personalized quote of Apex EDI’s urology credentialing service for your practice?