So many great things are happening at Apex EDI. We've been growing at an amazing rate for several years. In fact we were just named the 93rd fastest growing company in the state. It is the fifth year we have named to the MountainWest Capital Network 100 Fastest Growing Companies.
Recently we purchased a new building and are starting construction in order to make sure the building fits our needs. The future of Apex EDI is bright. The transformation we are going through will enable us to improve the lives of everyone we come in contact with.
We are moving into a new space for a few reasons:
- Space to grow: As we have grown over the last few years we have reached capacity in our current building. In fact we have had to become very creative in the way we use our space.
- Energetic workplace: We are engaged in an interesting and complex industry. We want a building that reflects the energy we put into our work.
- Collaborative environment: Interaction across teams is an important part of how we show that we care for our clients. We need to have a space that fosters continuing collaboration.
- Space for the future: We've been growing at an incredible rate. It is a priority for us to continue to grow at a similar rate and we want to have capacity to house that growth.
- We see great opportunities ahead: We have great things planned for the future. We are building into our organization roles that are focused on seizing on opportunities that will allow us to be the best clearinghouse for providers and other organizations in the industry.
We are very excited about what we have going and look forward to how we can find new ways to thrill the providers we work with and get their claims paid.
About Apex EDI
Apex EDI is a leading healthcare claims clearinghouse for medical and dental professionals. Apex EDI serves thousands of physicians, dentists, and other medical providers nationwide with its Apex OneTouch® solution. The OneTouch® solution is a Web-based electronic claims reimbursement system that increases productivity and profitability while facilitating fast payment of insurance claims and providing additional reporting and analysis. Founded in 1995, Apex EDI is based in American Fork, Utah.