Career Opportunities at Apex EDI
At Apex EDI we are always interested in finding talented individuals to join our team. If you are interested in joining our organization, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Apex EDI provides dental and medical practices with the industry’s easiest and most cost-effective solutions for processing electronic insurance claims. Apex has thrived because it offers an unrivaled combination of superior services and flexible technology that works hard, adapts to any situation, and stays out of the way.
- Mid-Level or Senior Software Engineer
Mid-Level or Senior Software Engineer
Apex EDI is a small, but growing company in the healthcare industry seeking a mid-level or senior software engineer who writes great code, cares about contributing to the success of the company, likes helping teammates, enjoys working on a range of projects and wants to make a difference. As a part of a small team, you will need to manage many projects that affect the future growth opportunities of the company. You will have tremendous room for growth.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
Must have 5 plus years of software development experience. Experience in client/server application development is desired. Experience in the insurance/healthcare industry is a plus.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- C# and the .NET Framework
- SQL Server
- Microsoft technologies including Windows services and Visual Studio
- Ability to work through every aspect of a project from concept to release
- Ability to both work independently and be a part of a team
- Write clean, solid, readable code, including documentation and unit testing, that scales and performs well for thousands of customers nationwide.
- Apply technical processes to solve complex problems
- Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest improvements or alternate strategies when appropriate
- Agile development
- ASP.NET, WCF, REST
- Experience working in a service environment
Salary: $80,000-$110,000 including bonus DOE. Apex offers a full benefits package including: retirement plan with company match; subsidized health and life insurance; paid vacation and sick leave; paid holidays.
About Apex EDI
Come be a part of one of Utah’s high growth companies. Apex EDI has been named for the fourth time as one ofUtah’s 100 fastest growing firms. We are a stable, profitable leader in the rapidly changing medical insurance claims processing industry, an industry with a bright future. With a positive, high-energy scrum-based environment we are developing premium tools and systems to simplify and accelerate getting doctors paid. Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also fun and stimulating. We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package including bonuses.
THINGS WE DO THAT MAKE US UNIQUE
- You are set up to succeed: To us, quality is as important as feature count and budget, we provide good software and hardware tools, you work with people that deliver their commitments to you, no unspoken expectations and we don’t change scope mid-sprint
- You get excellent management: no micro-managing, we encourage independent thinking, provide quick decision making, and won’t arbitrarily shortening your schedule
- You learn new things: you will get to explore new tools and develop new skills
- You exercise creativity while solving interesting problems
- You have a voice: when you speak we listen
- You will be recognized for hard work and delivering great solutions
- You will build something that matters: there is nothing more important than health care, and helping doctors get paid quickly by insurance companies is essential to making the system work
Apex EDI is seeking someone who fits in with our culture of these principles: Make it happen, Innovate, Deliver WOW, Do what’s right, Love to Learn and Grow, Check your ego at the door, Care, Create a fun, family-like environment.
MAKE YOUR MOVE
If you’re certain to be fully qualified for this job, please send your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sales: Channel Manager
Sales: Channel Manager
Apex EDI is seeking an experienced, result-oriented Channel Manager for our growing online subscription business targeted at medical and dental offices. The Channel Manager will be responsible for business development. We are looking for someone with proven experience of closing deals. The Channel Manager will develop and grow our partner program by building strong, robust, lasting relationships that will propel Apex EDI’s partner program forward.
- • Cultivate and nurture new streams of revenue
• Foster and grow current partner relationships
• Work internally with our development team to help drive additional features that meet the needs of our partners
• Attend conferences
• About 10% travel
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of sales experience (preferably in the healthcare industry) in:
- Platform or Software as a Service
- Subscription-based businesses
- Revenue share commercial terms
- Experience and success in:
- Management and growth of existing revenue streams
- Some negotiation of the contractual arrangement
- Optimizing co-marketing opportunities
- Partner prospecting
- Managing the product implementation process
- 3 years of sales experience (preferably in the healthcare industry) in:
- Pipeline management
- Self-Starter – willing to roll up your sleeves
- Excellent organizational skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communications
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Preferable: A good understanding of the EHR (Electronic Health Records) market
- Base salary, plus commission
- Subsidized medical and dental insurance after 30 days
- Company-paid life insurance
- PTO and paid holidays
- Optional IRA/retirement benefits with company match
- Gym membership deal, with attendance reimbursements
- Travel opportunities
- A great work/life balance
More about the company:
Where Apex EDI sets itself apart is in our relationships. We view our business agreements as partnerships and aim to be the best partner we can be. The company environment reflects the same ideal; each employee is valued, not just for their work products, but for individual strengths and opinions. Our company culture is an important focus that makes for an enriching and fun place to work.
Applicants should send a resume, recent salary history, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Note: Please be aware that job references will be contacted.
- Sales Engineer
Who we are at Apex EDI:
We are a leading, national insurance claims clearinghouse for healthcare professionals with thousands of clients nationwide. We are growing based largely on the superior level of service we provide our clients.
We’re looking for a Sales Engineer who wants to help our partners successfully integrate with our medical claims clearinghouse through our web service. Your role is to assist our partners through the integration life cycle, starting with pre-sale integration discussions, through supporting the partner during their implementation stage, to getting the first clients up and running in a production environment. You play a critical role in ensuring Apex’s ability to get these partnerships to actually generate revenue.
This position sits with the partner sales team and reports to the VP of Sales, with a “dotted line” relationship to the VP of Development. You will work with and support 2 partner sales managers.
Your Big 3s:
- Provide pre-sale integration technical support by developing the appropriate technical sales collateral and through phone consultations
- Coordinate, project-manage, and support our partners in conjunction with sales and client services to successfully complete their implementation
- Work with Client Services to hand-hold getting the first clients of each partner up and sending claims in production
- Articulate our technology service positioning to both business and technical users
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to insure complete partner satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Do what it takes to help our partners successfully integrate our claims and eligibility web service into their practice management software
- Solve integration issues, resolve bugs, or coordinate resolution by our Dev team and provide general technical consultation
- Develop and improve the technical relationship with our partners
- Develop, update, and deliver service demonstrations and technical sales collateral as needed
- Work with the sales team to answer technical questions
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
As a sales engineer, you must be able to successfully interact with people. The ideal candidate must be able to motivate and coordinate the efforts of internal and external people to complete the implementation of integrating with our system.
- BS degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or other applicable field equivalent experience
- Previous pre-sales/sales engineering experience
- Experience using APIs
- Familiarity, basic knowledge of programming
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Genuinely creative problem-solver with the ability to think “outside the box”
- Desire to grow professionally and learn about healthcare and technical solutions
- Enthusiastic, with great analytical skills
- Sales experience preferred
- Familiarity with .NET and C# preferred
If you’re certain you are fully qualified for this position, please submit the following through KSL or to firstname.lastname@example.org, ATTN: SALES VP:
- Salary expectation
- Cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for Apex EDI
- Full-Time Tier 1 Account Manager
Account Manager – Full Time
Who we are:
Apex EDI is looking for an awesome Account Manager to join our growing team. Apex EDI is a nationally recognized medical and dental clearinghouse (don’t worry, most of us had to look up what a clearinghouse is before we started working here too). To put it simply, we are a diverse, rapidly growing software technology company that provides opportunities for abundant personal development and growth.
As an Account Manager you work individually and as a small team to help Apex EDI execute on its vision. You will have a direct impact on our company bottom line by:
- Driving customer loyalty by building relationships
- Proactively and urgently addressing clients’ needs (primarily via phone, e-mail, and smoke signals if necessary)
- Providing unique and empowering solutions by going beyond the “standard” ho-hum solution and find one that fits the need of the client
- Acting as a liaison between doctors’ offices, insurance and software companies
- Troubleshooting software integration issues
- Accelerating team and individual success
- Abhorrence of mediocrity and an innate desire to break the status quo
- Strong in heart, generous in spirit, daring and unafraid
- Excellent written, verbal, and phone communication
- Not afraid of technology and pressing buttons
- Can shift from tactics to strategy without sweating a bullet
- Can make it happen no matter what – think juggling 18 cantaloupes on top of a bullet train that’s on fire while maintaining swag
Need Not Apply:
- People who need scripts
- Those who can’t put down their cell phones
- Lifeless, frosty helper drones, or monotone zombie clones
At Apex EDI there are opportunities to innovate and infuse your personality and skills to leave both clients and yourself fulfilled. If you are willing to work, there are exciting career accelerating experiences. We believe in tracking successes in a way that allows us to see the direct correlation between what you do and the success of our company.
Company culture is very important to us – if you think you might not fit you probably won’t; please don’t waste our time applying if this doesn’t describe you through-and-through (social vampires are a no-go). Apex EDI offers comprehensive benefits that include competitive pay (DOE), medical, dental, PTO, no weekend work, holiday pay, and qualified retirement plan with company match.
To apply, simply e-mail your resume, including a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for Apex EDI, to email@example.com ATTN: Client Services Hiring Manager.