Career Opportunities at Apex EDI
At Apex EDI we are always interested in finding talented individuals to join our team. If you are interested in joining our organization, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apex EDI provides dental and medical practices with the industry’s easiest and most cost-effective solutions for processing electronic insurance claims. Apex has thrived because it offers an unrivaled combination of superior services and flexible technology that works hard, adapts to any situation, and stays out of the way.
- Mid-Level or Senior Software Engineer
Mid-Level or Senior Software Engineer
Apex EDI is a small, but growing company in the healthcare industry seeking a mid-level or senior software engineer who writes great code, cares about contributing to the success of the company, likes helping teammates, enjoys working on a range of projects and wants to make a difference. As a part of a small team, you will need to manage many projects that affect the future growth opportunities of the company. You will have tremendous room for growth.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
Must have 5 plus years of software development experience. Experience in client/server application development is desired. Experience in the insurance/healthcare industry is a plus.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- C# and the .NET Framework
- SQL Server
- Microsoft technologies including Windows services and Visual Studio
- Ability to work through every aspect of a project from concept to release
- Ability to both work independently and be a part of a team
- Write clean, solid, readable code, including documentation and unit testing, that scales and performs well for thousands of customers nationwide.
- Apply technical processes to solve complex problems
- Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest improvements or alternate strategies when appropriate
- Agile development
- ASP.NET, WCF, REST
- Experience working in a service environment
Salary: $80,000-$110,000 including bonus DOE. Apex offers a full benefits package including: retirement plan with company match; subsidized health and life insurance; paid vacation and sick leave; paid holidays.
About Apex EDI
Come be a part of one of Utah’s high growth companies. Apex EDI has been named for the fourth time as one ofUtah’s 100 fastest growing firms. We are a stable, profitable leader in the rapidly changing medical insurance claims processing industry, an industry with a bright future. With a positive, high-energy scrum-based environment we are developing premium tools and systems to simplify and accelerate getting doctors paid. Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also fun and stimulating. We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package including bonuses.
THINGS WE DO THAT MAKE US UNIQUE
- You are set up to succeed: To us, quality is as important as feature count and budget, we provide good software and hardware tools, you work with people that deliver their commitments to you, no unspoken expectations and we don’t change scope mid-sprint
- You get excellent management: no micro-managing, we encourage independent thinking, provide quick decision making, and won’t arbitrarily shortening your schedule
- You learn new things: you will get to explore new tools and develop new skills
- You exercise creativity while solving interesting problems
- You have a voice: when you speak we listen
- You will be recognized for hard work and delivering great solutions
- You will build something that matters: there is nothing more important than health care, and helping doctors get paid quickly by insurance companies is essential to making the system work
Apex EDI is seeking someone who fits in with our culture of these principles: Make it happen, Innovate, Deliver WOW, Do what’s right, Love to Learn and Grow, Check your ego at the door, Care, Create a fun, family-like environment.
MAKE YOUR MOVE
If you’re certain to be fully qualified for this job, please send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.
- Channel Manager
Apex EDI is seeking an experienced, results oriented Channel Manager for our growing online subscription business targeted at medical and dental offices. The Channel Manager will be responsible for business development. We are looking for a hunter and closer – with proven experience of closing deals. The Channel Manager will develop and grow our partner program by building strong, robust, lasting relationships that will propel Apex EDI’s partner program forward.
Your primary responsibilities with be to find new opportunities and create new streams of revenue(hunter and closer mentality). Daily activities to include: fostering and growing current partner relationships, cultivate and nurture new relationships, generate and manage new leads and opportunities, work internally with development to help drive additional features to meet the needs of our partners, and attend conferences.
- 3 years’ sales experience in Software or Platform as a Service, Subscription based businesses, and Revenue Share commercial terms, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Experience and success in partner prospecting, some negotiation of the contractual arrangement, and management of the implementation of the technology solution.
- Demonstrated ability to manage / grow existing revenue streams and optimize co-marketing opportunities
- Excellent organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects
- A good understanding of the EHR market (preferable)
- Excellent communications skills
- Self-Starter –willing to roll up your sleeves
- Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Pipeline management skills
- CRM Management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
Apex EDI offers a competitive compensation package including base plus commission, subsidized medical and dental insurance after 30 days, company paid life insurance, PTO and paid holidays, optional IRA/retirement benefits with company match and most importantly, a great work/life balance.
Note: Please be aware that prior to a job offer, you may be required to arrange an interview with your previous bosses, peers and subordinates.
Applicants should send a resume, recent salary history and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outbound Sales Representative
Outbound Sales Representative
Great work/life balance & incredible pay!
This position with Apex EDI is with our fast paced sales environment selling medical billing solutions to clinics all over the United States. We are looking for talented individuals who seek a dynamic work place, enjoy making sales happen and who are looking for career/financial growth. We have immediate openings for full-time Outbound Sales Representatives in Orem, Utah! This opportunity offers a targeted compensation of $40-$60k (including an aggressive hourly base, commissions, and benefits). Come be part of our energetic and successful team!
What you’ll be doing:
Be part of our highly successful sales team. Contact healthcare offices to provide solutions for revenue management and you to represent our product line to a growing industry! Our sales professionals consistently produce extraordinary results and are key to our rapid growth. As part of our team, we will rely on you to warm up clients, make product presentations, maintain a pipeline of sales, and to close deals!
- Must be a team player/Have the ability to listen, grow, and accept feedback.
- Comfortable using a headset and a computer in an open office environment.
- Prior sales success, must possess the ability to maintain a sales pipeline.
- Be passionate about sales!
- Be dedicated to your career and to our awesome culture!
- 1yr+ experience in an outbound telephone selling capacity, particularly as a CLOSER, qualifying sales, etc.
- Prior knowledge of medical software
Apex EDI offers competitive benefits, which include:
- Competitive pay with unlimited earning potential.
- Medical and dental insurance after 90 days.
- PTO, paid holidays & no weekend or evening work!
- Optional qualified retirement plan with company match.
Apex EDI offers comprehensive benefits that include competitive pay, medical and dental insurance after 90 days! PTO, no weekend work, holiday pay, and optional qualified retirement plan with company match.
Apex EDI is a leading national insurance claims clearinghouse for healthcare professionals. Apex EDI is a fantastic place to work and to grow your career. We promote an enjoyable work environment – while investing in your training and success! If you’re certain to be fully qualified for this job and are serious about being part of our successful team, please send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.
- Full-Time Tier 2 Customer Service Representative
Full-Time Tier 2 Customer Service Representative
Who we are:
Apex EDI’s Tier 2 Customer Service Representatives aren’t your typical call-center reps. Yes, we do take inbound phone calls, but our purpose is to help our clients (doctors) focus on healing. This means more than just trudging through various phone calls – but rather creating innovative and effective solutions for our clients. Our Customer Service Representatives are passionate about finding knock-your-socks-off solutions; onboarding new clients victoriously, and quickly and efficiently completing assigned tasks.
Our Customer Service Representatives are critical in reaching our goal to have 10,000 clients by the end of 2017. This position reports to the Client Services Team Lead.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Customer Service Representatives who possesses five key attributes:
- You love helping and working with people
- You consistently drive for extraordinary results. You accomplish your goals and reach benchmarks even in unforeseen ninja attacks.
- You love to learn and grow and are willing to receive feedback and training
- You are comfortable working on a computer and feel comfortable troubleshooting technical problems
- In the event of a zombie apocalypse, your teammates know you’ve got their back
- Manage various lines of communication with client (Email, VM, Phone, etc.) with a positive, upbeat attitude
- Provide accurate and thorough resolutions to research-based tasks
- Serve as an advocate and liaison between our client and various insurance and software companies
- Monitor region accounts to ensure that assigned clients are in good standing
- Work through assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Work with team to come up with best practices and solutions
- Strong familiarity with computers and ability to learn new technical systems quickly
- Able to adapt and roll with changes in processes and metrics
- Be able to multitask while on a call
- Experience working and growing with a team
- 1-year call center experience a plus
- Three useful survival skills (aka flint knapping, super powers, sense of humor)
- Experience with zombies, angry monkeys, and/or zoobies a plus
- Exemplify our Company Values (Deliver Wow!; Do what’s right; Care; Innovate; Love to learn and grow; check your ego at the door; make it happen; create a fun, family-like environment)
About Apex EDI:
Apex EDI is a leading national insurance claims clearinghouse for healthcare professionals. Apex EDI serves thousands of providers nationwide with its Apex OneTouch solution, a web-based electronic claims reimbursement system that facilitates fast payment of insurance claims. We are growing largely based on the superior level of service we provide our clients throughout the claims reimbursement cycle.
Company culture is very important to us – if you think you might not fit you probably won’t; please don’t waste our time applying if this doesn’t describe you through-and-through (social vampires are a no-go). Apex EDI offers comprehensive benefits that include competitive pay (DOE), medical, dental, PTO, no weekend work, holiday pay, and qualified retirement plan with company match.
$12+ an hour DOE
Accelerate your Career with Apex EDI:
If you’re certain you are fully qualified for this position, please send your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Customer Service Hiring Manager.