Career Opportunities at Apex EDI
At Apex EDI we are always interested in finding talented individuals to join our team. If you are interested in joining our organization, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apex EDI provides dental and medical practices with the industry’s easiest and most cost-effective solutions for processing electronic insurance claims. Apex has thrived because it offers an unrivaled combination of superior services and flexible technology that works hard, adapts to any situation, and stays out of the way.
- Mid-Level or Senior Software Engineer
Mid-Level or Senior Software Engineer
Apex EDI is a small, but growing company in the healthcare industry seeking a mid-level or senior software engineer who writes great code, cares about contributing to the success of the company, likes helping teammates, enjoys working on a range of projects and wants to make a difference. As a part of a small team, you will need to manage many projects that affect the future growth opportunities of the company. You will have tremendous room for growth.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
Must have 5 plus years of software development experience. Experience in client/server application development is desired. Experience in the insurance/healthcare industry is a plus.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- C# and the .NET Framework
- SQL Server
- Microsoft technologies including Windows services and Visual Studio
- Ability to work through every aspect of a project from concept to release
- Ability to both work independently and be a part of a team
- Write clean, solid, readable code, including documentation and unit testing, that scales and performs well for thousands of customers nationwide.
- Apply technical processes to solve complex problems
- Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest improvements or alternate strategies when appropriate
- Agile development
- ASP.NET, WCF, REST
- Experience working in a service environment
Salary: $80,000-$110,000 including bonus DOE. Apex offers a full benefits package including: retirement plan with company match; subsidized health and life insurance; paid vacation and sick leave; paid holidays.
About Apex EDI
Come be a part of one of Utah’s high growth companies. Apex EDI has been named for the fourth time as one ofUtah’s 100 fastest growing firms. We are a stable, profitable leader in the rapidly changing medical insurance claims processing industry, an industry with a bright future. With a positive, high-energy scrum-based environment we are developing premium tools and systems to simplify and accelerate getting doctors paid. Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also fun and stimulating. We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package including bonuses.
THINGS WE DO THAT MAKE US UNIQUE
- You are set up to succeed: To us, quality is as important as feature count and budget, we provide good software and hardware tools, you work with people that deliver their commitments to you, no unspoken expectations and we don’t change scope mid-sprint
- You get excellent management: no micro-managing, we encourage independent thinking, provide quick decision making, and won’t arbitrarily shortening your schedule
- You learn new things: you will get to explore new tools and develop new skills
- You exercise creativity while solving interesting problems
- You have a voice: when you speak we listen
- You will be recognized for hard work and delivering great solutions
- You will build something that matters: there is nothing more important than health care, and helping doctors get paid quickly by insurance companies is essential to making the system work
Apex EDI is seeking someone who fits in with our culture of these principles: Make it happen, Innovate, Deliver WOW, Do what’s right, Love to Learn and Grow, Check your ego at the door, Care, Create a fun, family-like environment.
MAKE YOUR MOVE
If you’re certain to be fully qualified for this job, please send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.
- Full-Time Tier 1 Account Manager
Account Manager – Full Time
Who we are:
Apex EDI is looking for an awesome Account Manager to join our growing team. Apex EDI is a nationally recognized medical and dental clearinghouse (don’t worry, most of us had to look up what a clearinghouse is before we started working here too). To put it simply, we are a diverse, rapidly growing software technology company that provides opportunities for abundant personal development and growth.
As an Account Manager you work individually and as a small team to help Apex EDI execute on its vision. You will have a direct impact on our company bottom line by:
- Driving customer loyalty by building relationships
- Proactively and urgently addressing clients’ needs (primarily via phone, e-mail, and smoke signals if necessary)
- Providing unique and empowering solutions by going beyond the “standard” ho-hum solution and find one that fits the need of the client
- Acting as a liaison between doctors’ offices, insurance and software companies
- Troubleshooting software integration issues
- Accelerating team and individual success
- Abhorrence of mediocrity and an innate desire to break the status quo
- Strong in heart, generous in spirit, daring and unafraid
- Excellent written, verbal, and phone communication
- Not afraid of technology and pressing buttons
- Can shift from tactics to strategy without sweating a bullet
- Can make it happen no matter what – think juggling 18 cantaloupes on top of a bullet train that’s on fire while maintaining swag
Need Not Apply:
- People who need scripts
- Those who can’t put down their cell phones
- Lifeless, frosty helper drones, or monotone zombie clones
At Apex EDI there are opportunities to innovate and infuse your personality and skills to leave both clients and yourself fulfilled. If you are willing to work, there are exciting career accelerating experiences. We believe in tracking successes in a way that allows us to see the direct correlation between what you do and the success of our company.
Company culture is very important to us – if you think you might not fit you probably won’t; please don’t waste our time applying if this doesn’t describe you through-and-through (social vampires are a no-go). Apex EDI offers comprehensive benefits that include competitive pay (DOE), medical, dental, PTO, no weekend work, holiday pay, and qualified retirement plan with company match.
To apply, simply e-mail your resume, including a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for Apex EDI, to firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Client Services Hiring Manager.